Joining the Connecticut Beekeepers Association has many benefits:
- Discounts for magazines (American Bee Journal, Bee Culture and Speedy Bee), the latest information comes to you on a monthly basis, with articles by our industries researchers and leading beekeepers. All levels of beekeepers can learn from these articles
- CT Beekeepers’ newsletter will give you the latest on what is happening in Connecticut, our meetings, who to contact in the state in regards to beekeeping, recipes and general information.
- 4 great meetings each year. Usually there is a bee school in February, with a charge to cover the added expenses, the annual meeting and general meeting in April, the Field Day at Lockwood Farm for a complete day of fun, hands-on experiences, demonstrations, lecture, etc.
- A variety of speakers brought in for some of the meetings, the best in the field to share what they know and the latest in what is going on in beekeeping. Great chance to ask them questions, talk to them, get to know them a little bit.
- A way to share your love of beekeeping, give some input into the club, become an integral part of the Connecticut beekeeping community.
The Connecticut Beekeeping Association can be as strong as its membership is willing to make it. Join today, pitch in and help the club grow!
Inside the Hive